Let’s get straight to it then.
1. I am a few inches short of 6 feet. Why God?!
2. After 14 years of wearing glasses, I recently had laser surgery to correct my short-sightedness meaning I can finally dance without the fear of breaking my glasses.
3. Arsenal till I die.
4. I finally bought a guitar. Youtube has been of great help in learning the basic chords.
5. Football and rugby are my sports of choice. To watch or play.
6. I sing. In the shower mostly.
7. I almost won poetry slam once (when it was still being held at Das Ethiopian). Unfortunately, Asali was contesting the same day and we all know she is Queen.
8. Patricia Kihoro has been the LOML ever since I saw her perform “Somebody I used to know” at Das Ethiopian during one of Cindy’s fundraisers.
9. It’s hard to think about my life without music. I listen to all kinds of music.
10. My favorite dish has to be chicken and chapati. The “kienyeji” chicken not this GMO stuff.
11. I have struggled with depression ever since I was 17.
12. I’m not sure if switching from media to computer science was the best of choices.
13. I’m Catholic. Whether to stay religious is still an ongoing debate.
14. Whisky is my drink of choice. After water, apple juice and Fanta orange.
15. I abhor politics. Kenyan politics to be precise.
16. At some point in life I used to act. On stage. Not sure if I was any good though.
17. Damian Marley’s concert is still the best live performance I have experienced.
18. I need to finish Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche.
19. V for Vendetta and Shawshank Redemption are the movies I’ve watched the most.
20. I am trying to get myself back to writing consistenly thus the attempt at this #30DayChallenge.